Free Stuff

free-stuff-banner-720x90

All our videos (tutorials and song videos) here at Worship Tutorials are free, but we wanted to give you some free premium content as well (chord charts, etc). Take advantage of our free offers below and get some really great free products from Worship Tutorials.

Pads Sample Pack

Get one file from each of our popular Pads packages. With the free sample pack, you get the following:

• Pads 1 – Key of D
  • Pads 2 – Key of D
  • Minor Pads – Key of Bm

For more information on Pads, what they are, and how to use them, visit the Pads page.

POD HD500x Patches

If you use a POD HD500x, we’re here to help you make it sound awesome. All our patches are free (just enter $0 in the ‘pay what you want’ field).

Chord Chart Kits

Chart Kits include Nashville Charts and Lyric Charts in multiple keys per song arrangement. Typically, chart kits are $1.99, but here are some free ones for you to enjoy: (These are free, but you are also welcome to leave a donation. To download for free, just enter 0 for the price).

Chord Number System

Ever wonder what the Nashville Number System is? Check out this post and video for an explanation, and then download our free Chord Number System

Capo Cheat Sheet

This little one-page sheet with totally demystify capos for you. Never wonder what key you’re actually playing in when using a capo again:

39 Responses to Free Stuff

1. Jied Oct 7, 2014 at 3:20 pm #

Thanks for sharing your resources. This site is such a blessing to many. Simple, uncluttered, from-the-heart service to the worshipping community. Appreciate it !

2. Kathleen Fast Dec 26, 2014 at 6:19 am #

Thank you for the helps!

3. Jim Barnett Mar 10, 2015 at 12:05 pm #

Just wanted to say thanks for providing the free materials – it’s quality stuff and provides a great example of what you have available. Excellent resources, I’m sure I’ll be back to purchase some items.

4. Freddy Apr 18, 2015 at 11:43 pm #

For the Capo cheat sheet and nashville. Do you have every single key there is. For ex. Chord progression G-C-D-Em (Standard pattern)
    Can someone go back to the sheet ad see what each chord in the G formation is same progression G-C-D-Em. Relative to capo 3rd fret in Bb.

Freddy

• Brian Apr 20, 2015 at 5:33 pm #

Hi Freddy – yes, the capo cheat sheet and the number system include all 12 keys.

5. Willie May 28, 2015 at 3:45 am #

Praise the Lord!

6. David Jun 5, 2015 at 5:28 am #

Thank you for blessing others including myself with your generosity and talents.

May GOD bless all of you richer in every areas and more abundantly!

Cheers!

7. Daniel Jun 23, 2015 at 12:17 am #

Hey Brian, i’m only 15 and your resources has equipped me with greater tools to praise our Lord Jesus.
    Keep doing what you’re doing, and thank you for putting out free stuff!
    God bless 🙂

• Brian Jul 3, 2015 at 2:35 pm #

That’s awesome – thanks Daniel!

8. Ann Jun 23, 2015 at 10:28 pm #

Many many thanks for making these available! God bless.

9. Dan Jul 20, 2015 at 5:21 am #

Hey, thanks for all the videos and free stuff it really helps! God bless everybody. 🙂

10. Eugene Aug 22, 2015 at 3:06 pm #

Hi Brian, thanks again for all the awesome resources.. you do an amazing job..

11. Michael B. Sep 21, 2015 at 3:21 pm #

Hey this is great stuff. Can you perhaps provide the Line 6 POD patches for the zoom G5? Or is the Line 6 a much more better device and the zoom g5 cannot handle such patch configurations?

Kind regards
    Michael

• Brian Oct 16, 2015 at 10:37 am #

Hi Michael,

Thanks! I don’t think HD500x POD patches would be compatible for the Zoom G5. I can’t really comment on which one would be better as I’ve never played the G5, but from my experience with other Zoom products, I would guess the HD500x would sound a lot better.

12. Kon Hang Oct 15, 2015 at 8:51 pm #

Thank You! PTL!

13. Paul fowler sr Nov 26, 2015 at 3:54 pm #

I am interested in winning one of the Pads one of Kramer alias names was Assman.thank you .paul fowler sr.

• Brian Nov 28, 2015 at 2:35 pm #

Hey Paul, Thanks for writing in! We actually already gave out the 3 free sets of Pads – those submissions came in quick! Thanks for watching the videos, though!

14. juliano Dec 27, 2015 at 1:18 pm #

ola, alguem poderia compartilhar alguns pads comigo, não estou conseguindo. sou ministro de louvor da igreja batista nacional.meu Email. juli.santo@hotmail.com. Deus abençoe a todos…

• Brian Dec 28, 2015 at 5:27 pm #

Hello Juliano,

I used Google Translate to read your comment, and I’m curious if you are having trouble accessing Pads that you have purchased? If so, please send an email in through the support page and I will help you. Thanks!

15. Randy Feb 18, 2016 at 12:34 am #

Thank you guys so much for the PADS product and all these freebies! Awkward/vibe-killer transitions are my biggest pet peeve when it comes to leading worship and now I can smoothly transition from songs of different keys and tempo without losing the mood. God bless! 🙂

• Brian Feb 29, 2016 at 3:40 pm #

Thanks Randy! Transitions are so important.

16. angelo.fusiondesign Mar 8, 2016 at 7:25 am #

Wish you would include pads for other chords too especially G

• Brian Mar 9, 2016 at 3:16 pm #

Hello – if you purchase any of our Pads sets you get every key :). The sample pack is just so you can try them out on a song and see if they work for you in your environments.

17. Craig Mar 30, 2016 at 12:11 pm #

Brian, your work is truly a blessing to others! I am a gospel singer/songwriter. For years, I would only play my guitar at church or use it to write and record a new song in my studio. I work with a Christian ministry called JC & Company and I use sound tracks with a SDHC card. Recently, God provided JC & Company the opportunity to go to Haiti to work with the people there doing praise and worship. I took a guitar with plans to give it to a Haitian praise and worship leader that needed an instrument. While in Haiti, I used that guitar to do the praise and worship programs. This inspired me to begin using the talent that God has given to me with the ministry here at home. I ran across PADS by accident. I did not want to do praise and worship programs with “just the guitar!” It was part of God’s plan that I would find PADS and that I have become friends with you. Along with a vocal harmonizer that you demonstrated, my praise and worship programs have depth and feeling that motivates and inspires. THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT I HAVE DONE WITH MY MUSIC IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! God is moving in me and in the praise and worship programs that He provides for me! PADS are wonderful and a true blessing! In fact, I have told many of my Christian musician friends about them and several have ordered them. Thanks again! May God bless you in your walk with Him!

• Brian Apr 4, 2016 at 10:37 am #

Thank you so much, Craig! Very encouraging!

18. Todd Apr 2, 2016 at 8:17 pm #

Thank you so much! I just got my Helix. It’s an amazing board. You created some really great patches. Please make more!
    This is such a helpful place. Praise the Lord.

• Brian Apr 4, 2016 at 10:41 am #

Thanks Todd! We love the Helix, too.

19. athulcvinod May 30, 2016 at 6:57 am #

Thank you sooo much Worship Tutorials!! God bless you guys!!

20. jeffrey Jul 7, 2016 at 2:56 pm #

Hello love this site and I’ve learned so much. do you have any patches for boss gt 100

• Brian Jul 7, 2016 at 3:34 pm #

Thanks Jeffrey – I don’t have a GT100, so no patches – sorry.