Free Stuff

free-stuff-banner-720x90

All our videos (tutorials and song videos) here at Worship Tutorials are free, but we wanted to give you some free premium content as well (chord charts, etc). Take advantage of our free offers below and get some really great free products from Worship Tutorials.

Pads Sample Pack

Get one file from each of our popular Pads packages. With the free sample pack, you get the following:

• Pads 1 – Key of D
  • Pads 2 – Key of D
  • Minor Pads – Key of Bm

For more information on Pads, what they are, and how to use them, visit the Pads page.

POD HD500x Patches

If you use a POD HD500x, we’re here to help you make it sound awesome. All our patches are free (just enter $0 in the ‘pay what you want’ field).

Chord Chart Kits

Chart Kits include Nashville Charts and Lyric Charts in multiple keys per song arrangement. Typically, chart kits are $1.99, but here are some free ones for you to enjoy: (These are free, but you are also welcome to leave a donation. To download for free, just enter 0 for the price).

Chord Number System

Ever wonder what the Nashville Number System is? Check out this post and video for an explanation, and then download our free Chord Number System

Capo Cheat Sheet

This little one-page sheet with totally demystify capos for you. Never wonder what key you’re actually playing in when using a capo again:

40 Responses to Free Stuff

1. Gill Aug 21, 2016 at 12:06 pm #

Again, thanks guys…..I’ve just ordered your EXCELLENT massive Pads Bundle. Can’t wait to try it all out. Haven’t played and worshipped enough with others lately (just mostly at home with Father God) after my sister died unexpectedly last year. But I have strongly sensed the Holy Spirit is stirring my husband and I to lead worship again in a group setting……not only to bring others into the throne room, but to minister to others who are hurting, sad and broken.
    Funny how we make reasons why we can’t do things………I’ve said to myself “I’m getting to old and I have a special needs son who I am home-schooling……I don’t need to lead worship anymore”.
    But then you hear the Holy Spirit correct you and show you a new direction in soaking to set captives free. So it’s obedience time.
    Have you got any words of wisdom for those like us who have families and are quite a bit older than the 20 to 30 year olds. Is it just me or does the enemy love to tell people that they are too old or busy all the time? Perhaps a blog about that??
    Anyway, bless you guys for helping the Body of Christ where the team is not very big (or it’s just you on an acoustic guitar with your very talented sound man hubby LOL). We can do ALL things through Christ Who strengthens us.

• Brian Aug 22, 2016 at 11:21 pm #

Hi Gill,

I think the enemy loves to tell us anything he can to get us away from what is truly important – spending time with and worshipping the Father. I would encourage you to lead where you are given opportunity to do so. One of the things that I think makes a worship leader great is authenticity when they lead. A person with lots of life experience has an advantage in that respect – you’re able to speak into situations and moments with the wisdom and experience of actually going through lots of things in life. If you use that to your advantage when you lead people, they will follow you. Good luck!

• Elizabeth Dec 2, 2016 at 11:59 pm #

Hi Brian,
      I really appreciate what you are doing here. I’m similar to Gill in that I’ve been busy at home with kids, now older, and though I still have years more of homeschooling to go, I am feeling drawn back into worship leading. My husband bought me a new guitar in 2013 after not playing much for almost 20 years. Then I realized I didn’t know how to learn all the current worship songs since I don’t have the youth group culture I used to play in 20 years ago. But your videos and resources are so great, I’ve been able to pick up enough to not only sing with my kids at home, but lead their school groups and home groups. And now my teenage daughter is starting to pick up the extra guitar and play along, too. I love your heart for worship and empowering those who have the worship heart, like me, but are not super-trained musicians. Thank you!

• Brian Jan 11, 2017 at 2:39 pm #

That’s awesome, Elizabeth – thanks!

2. Aaron Sep 8, 2016 at 2:35 pm #

Is the capo cheat sheet just focusing on 6-string capos? just wondering if it delves into cut capos aswell.

• Brian Nov 21, 2016 at 6:36 pm #

Hi Aaron – the cheat sheet really would just focus on 6 string capos. Cut capos essentially change the tuning on your guitar, which is a bit different than changing the key.

3. Abner Jul 13, 2017 at 11:37 am #