I Surrender – Hillsong – Resource Page

I Surrender is in 6/8 time, and you could say it’s in the key of Dm (relative minor of F), which gives it a darker feel. This one is fun to sing – the bridge can be a bit high. I teach this using key of C chords with a capo on the 5th fret.

Arrangement: Hillsong – Cornerstone (Kristian Stanfill)
album info: Key: F, 77 bpm, 6/8 time

I Surrender – Chart Kit – Hillsong arrangement

$1.99

Arrangement: Hillsong Live – Cornerstone
Keys included: A, B, C, D, E, F, and G
Listen in iTunes

For a male lead, use keys D, E, or F. For a female lead, use keys A, B, or C.

SKU: CCK-0035 Category:

Description

Chord Chart kits include both Nashville charts and lyric charts in various keys. Your download will be in the form of a .zip file. Extract the file and you will find two folders, ‘Lyric Charts and Nashville Charts’.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Chord Diagrams

AmC-majF-openGmajDmin

Strumming Pattern

1 2 3 4 5 6
d dudud dudu,...

, ,

11 Responses to I Surrender – Hillsong – Resource Page

1. Romy Ahuja Oct 17, 2014 at 9:40 am #

Thanks brother Brian for this wonderful song tutorial…

2. Andres Orozco Oct 25, 2014 at 10:49 pm #

What in ear monitors are you using? Baught the Pads, RECOMEND 100%

• Brian Oct 29, 2014 at 2:52 pm #

Thanks for buying the Pads! I’m using the 1964 Ears V6 Stage in-ears. LOVE THEM!

3. Suan Solomon May 27, 2015 at 12:47 am #

Loop for “I Surrender by Hillsong” is not there. 🙁

4. Tommy Mashburn Dec 31, 2015 at 10:38 am #

Awesome tutorial, this song means a lot to me. I had to sell my guitar last year due to financial reasons to help my wife, son and I pay some bills and my father-n-law who has been like a father to me and led me to Christ and being saved, bought me a guitar for Christmas this year and I would like to learn and perform this song at our church. I was wondering where I could find the lyrics to this song based on the chords you provided?

• Brian Jan 18, 2016 at 2:09 pm #

Hi Tommy,

I don’t have a lyric chart for this song currently, but you could easily search the lyrics online and create your own chart using Word or a similar program.

5. ryan g lavarias Jan 7, 2016 at 8:12 am #

God give us a talent to sing for her WE Love YOU JESUS

6. Adam Jan 9, 2017 at 8:42 am #

I thought it was Matt Crocker that sings this song? Where can I find the Kristian Stanfill version of it?

• Brian Jan 11, 2017 at 3:12 pm #

Hi Adam – I do think Matt Crocker sings this song on the album. Not sure if Stanfill has a version of it – did I mention Kristian Stanfill in my videos?

7. Russell Jan 10, 2017 at 7:24 am #

As Suan Solomon above says, where’s the loop / multitrack / split track?

• Brian Jan 11, 2017 at 3:13 pm #

Hi Russell – All the really old loops have been removed, including this one as we build up our Multitrack library. Sorry for the inconvenience.