Our arrangement of Let There Be Light is slightly different than the Hillsong arrangement (we’ve shortened it a bit). In the turn-around between the first chorus and the 2nd verse, the Hillsong arrangement repeats the intro progression – our version simply plays a C (or the 1 chord) for two measures and then proceeds to the 2nd verse.
Here is a performance video using this multitrack:
What you get with your purchase of this Worship Tutorials Multitrack Lite:
- .ZIP Files for selected keys (see above).
- Instrument stems for all the individual instruments used in the recording.
- Click and Cue/Guide tracks to keep you and your musicians on track.
- Full stereo reference mix file (all the instruments in one stereo file with no click) “Karaoke/Performance Track”
- Click/Split files (click/cues panned Left, full mix panned R) “Split Track”
This allows you to use this multitrack in a wide variety of environments.
- Song Title: Let There Be Light
- Original Arrangement: Worship Tutorials Studios – Worship Sessions, Vol 3
- Keys: A, B, C (original album key is C, male)
- Tempo: 71 bpm, 4/4 time
- Multitrack Produced by: Brian Wahl
Tracks (stems) included:
- Rhodes (ambient)
- Bass Arp (synth)
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar (Rhythm, Lead, and Solo parts)
- Shakers (2 tracks)
- Kick and Tambourine Hits
- Background Vocals
All files are 320K mp3 files.