Holy Spirit – Jesus Culture – Resource Page

livefromnewyorkHoly Spirit is one of the more popular songs from the Jesus Culture’s Live from New York album. It’s arranged on the album as a female lead in the key of D, which could be high for many female vocalists. For a male lead, I’ve used key of G, but F or even E would work as well. For a female lead, you could also try key of C.

Arrangement

Multitrack

Holy Spirit Torwalt Multi

Brian & Katie Torwalt Arrangement

More Info

What you get with your purchase of this Worship Tutorials Multitrack:

1. .ZIP Files for ALL 12 Keys! You choose what keys you want to download.
  2. Instrument stems for all the individual instruments used in the recording.
  3. Click and Cue/Guide tracks to keep you and your musicians on track.
  4. Full stereo reference mix file (all the instruments in one stereo file with no click) “Karaoke/Performance Track”
  5. Click/Split files (click/cues panned Left, full mix panned R) “Split Track”

This allows you to use this multitrack in a wide variety of environments.

Arrangement:

• Song Title: Holy Spirit
  • Original Arrangement: Bryan & Katie Torwalt (Here on Earth album)
  • Keys: All 12. Original Key is A
  • Tempo: 72 bpm, 4/4 time
  • Multitrack Produced by : B.M. Fuller

Tracks (stems) included:

• Click
  • Cues
  • Drum Kit Stem
  • Bass Guitar
  • B3 Organ
  • Strings
  • Rhodes
  • Acoustic Guitar 1
  • Acoustic Guitar 2
  • Electric Guitar 1 (rhythm)
  • Electric Guitar 2 (lead)
  • Electric Guitar 3 (swells)
  • BGV’s

All files are 320K mp3 files.

Chord Chart Kit

HolySpirit-JesusCulture-ChartKit

Keys included: A, B, C, D, E, F, and G (album key is D – female)
More info

Chords used in this song

GCAmAm-susGoverB

Strumming Pattern

1   2   3   4   ,...
d  udud  udud du,...

Get the Helix Patch I’m using here

• Guitar: Eastman T386 (w/ Porter Pickups Smooth/Classic Humbucker set)
  • Amp/FX: Line 6 Helix (using the Mesa Boogie Mark IV amp model)

, , ,

10 Responses to Holy Spirit – Jesus Culture – Resource Page

1. John Motta Nov 8, 2016 at 1:57 am #

Dear Brian;

I hope you know more about the Lord than you know about guitar chords.

• Brian Nov 21, 2016 at 7:02 pm #

Ouch. I am planning on making some tutorials on kindness and tact. Would you like to join the mailing list to see when they become available?

• Danny Soto Nov 21, 2016 at 11:55 pm #

haters gon hate ^

2. Sara Nguyen Dec 2, 2016 at 4:16 pm #

Brian,
    Thank you for sharing this with us. I’m inspired to play this beautiful song, and I’m grateful you provided a tutorial. Thank you again!

Sara

• Brian Jan 11, 2017 at 2:36 pm #

Thank you Sara!

3. Tony Mendoza Feb 14, 2017 at 4:58 pm #

Thank you so much, Brian for taking the time to make these tutorials available. They have been invaluable to me as a new Worship Leader who got saved from a life (Decades) of heavy drug abuse. My background as a lead guitar player in Heavy metal/Speed metal/punk has changed to acoustic guitar, Worship Leader, and thanks to your tutorials, the transition has been that much easier and very Inspirational to me and out Bible Study group
    Tony,
    Hollywood Impact Studios Ministries, Music Leader

4. Natalie Feb 26, 2017 at 2:30 pm #

Ok why can’t I just play the acoustic tutorial on an electric guitar ?
    I need more electric guitar lessons then if it’s not possible to do that.

• Brian Mar 15, 2017 at 2:17 am #

Hi Natalie – you can play the acoustic part on electric guitar, but typically electric guitar parts in songs are different than the open chord strumming on acoustic. But there is no rule saying you can’t play that part on electric 🙂

5. Bryan Nov 10, 2017 at 11:11 pm #

Hey Brian, I just downloaded this patch & it won’t open in my computer so I downloaded it again & nothing. This must mean that I do not know what the heck I’m doing! I could sure use some help here, thanx. Oh & needless to say, this is my 1st time trying to download patches.