Get the chord charts from Bethel Music’s website here (free)
The Bethel charts are only in B (album key), so to play in a different key, you’ll need to transpose them.
On the Bethel album, this song is in the key of B, which is a bit high. Here I’m playing it in Bb (using key of G chords with the capo on the 1st fret). Feel free to lower the capo down a few frets if this is too high, or use capo 4 to play with the album.
Acoustic song video:
- Guitar: Martin CEO-7 // LR Baggs Anthem pickup
- Recording chain (guitar): LR Baggs Anthem pickup output – UA Apollo Twin Duo interface
- Audio/recording: Apple Logic Pro X
- Video: Adobe Premiere Pro (editing), Davinci Resolve (color)
- Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4.6k + Sigma 18-35 f/1.8 lens
- Sony a9 + Sony GM 24-70 f/2.8 lens