Chord charts are available from SongSelect here. This is a very simple song, though – check out the tutorial below to learn how to play it.
The Cory Asbury/Bethel version that’s currently on youtube is in the key of F. In my version above, I’m playing key of G chords but my guitar is tuned down 1/2 step, which puts me in the key of Gb (one half-step higher than the Cory Asbury version. I also slowed it down slightly to 78bpm (down from 82).
Artist: Cory Asbury, Bethel Music
album info: Album Key: F (male), 6/8 time, 82 bpm (my version is 78bpm)
Acoustic song video:
- Guitar: Martin D-35 // LR Baggs Anthem pickup
- Electric Guitar: Shelton Electric Instruments GalaxyFlite Super
- Amp/pedals: Line 6 Helix
- Microphone: Shure SM7b
- Interface: UA Apollo Twin Duo – everything was recorded direct into this
- Audio/recording: Apple Logic Pro X
- Video: Adobe Premiere Pro