PADS by Worship Tutorials
Over 33,000 sets of Pads sold! Tens of thousands of churches use Worship Tutorials Pads to effortlessly transform their worship sets by creating depth and texture, ambience, and awesome transitions.
Best of the Best
Worship Tutorials Pads were selected as this year’s Editor’s Pick in Worship Leader Magazine‘s ‘Best Resource Guide’ issue (for the third year in a row).
We are honored to be chosen, and we think our Pads are the best you can buy 🙂
(you can click on each individual Pads set to hear samples of each set in all 12 keys)
All I can say is THANK YOU!!! I don’t know of any one thing that has revolutionized my approach to worship than discovering PADS!!! It feels like we have just added an amazing new band member to our group.
– Wayne Morris, Worship Leader
Buy them all and save 30%! (save over $30)
With our bundled pricing, the more you buy the more you save.
Only $73.45 (reg. $104.93 – discounted price will automatically be applied in cart)
Save up to 30% with Bundled Pricing!
Our bundled pricing saves you money when you buy more than one set of Pads (or Bumper Music) at a time. Here’s how it works:
- Buy 2 sets of Pads/Bumper Music: Save 15% (save $4.50)
- Buy 3 sets of Pads/Bumper Music: Save 20% (save $8.99)
- Buy 4 sets of Pads/Bumper Music: Save 25% (save $14.99)
- Buy 5 sets of Pads/Bumper music: Save 30% (save $22.49 or more!)
Bundled pricing works with both Pads and Bumper Music (you can mix and match), and happens automatically in the cart before checkout.
Pads come in six different varieties for major keys and two varieties for minor keys. Preview them all and in the audio player to hear what we feel makes them each unique. Each Pads set contains 20 minute Pads files for all 12 keys.
What’s the difference?
Each set of Pads effectively works exactly the same way (with the exception of the Minor Pads, which are in Minor keys). The difference is simply in how they sound. We love having options, and we think you will too. We don’t really think of one set of Pads sounding better or worse than the other, just different. Here’s how you could think of them:
- Pads 7 (Guitar Pads): Most Pads are synth-based, but the are made almost entirely of guitar swells. With a unique texture and tone, these Pads will give you another tonal flavor, and they sound awesome.
- Pads 6 (Shimmer Pads): Shimmer is an iconic sound used all over modern worship music. Now you can have it in your sets with the click of a button.
- Pads 5 (Simple Pads): We wanted a set of Pads that would sound warm and rich but have a little bit less going on. There is less movement both in the number of notes and the EQ spectrum. We think these are the best set of Pads yet, especially when used in a band context.
- Pads 4 (Evolving Pads): Pads 4 have more movement than the other Pads sets, but they will not get in the way of what you are playing on top of them. We like to use these when we want the Pads sound to have a bit more signature. We named them ‘Evolving’ because when you hear them, they sound like they are moving from one place to another. Pads 4 also include a lot of interesting ambient elements not found in the other pads sets.
- Pads 3 (Cinematic Pads): Think movie score. Take it a step further. Think John Williams and Hans Zimmer are now on your worship team. That pretty much sums up Pads 3. They sound huge, and we love them.
- Pads 2 (Atmospheric Pads): We named them ‘Atmospheric’ for a reason – lots of texture and ambience. These will really add some life to sets where you don’t have a lot of musicians, and they’re great when used by themselves during different elements of a worship service.
- Pads 1: Lots of warmth without too much movement or texture. These are great all-around ambient pads that you can use in a variety of environments. We still love the original Pads and we use them all the time!
- Minor Pads 1: Lots of texture. The tonal center revolves around an actual minor key signature (as opposed to the relative minor of a major key).
- Minor Pads 2 (Gregorian): The darkest sounding of all our pads. These sound almost menacing. We think they are perfect for setting an eerie mood, which can be extremely effective during something like a Good Friday service, for example. A couple caveats: We don’t recommend listening to these with the lights off. We also warn against the key of D Minor. It is the saddest of all keys. You may weep instantly.
What are Pads?
Pads create an atmospheric ambient texture that sits underneath everything. It gives the music a sense of depth and weight and it helps glue everything together. With any of our Pads sets, you can have that sound present in all your songs and other service elements with a tap of a button.
It really is that easy – to use the Pads during a song, simply play the Pad in the same key as the song, and everything will just work. We are also working hard to create more versions and variations of Pads. It’s always good to have multiple sounds and textures available so you can choose the perfect sound to fit the moment you’re trying to create. Listen to the previews below and choose your favorite sounding set, or get them all!
How it works
- Pads are not progression specific, so no click track is needed
- Use the examples below – play along with them on your guitar or other instrument
- Just play the pads in your desired key, and any progression in that key will fit perfectly over the top of them
- You get all 12 major keys
I’ve been using pads for a few years now and cant imagine leading worship without them.
– David Snowdon, Worship Leader
We’ve been using Pads for about a year and a half now and they have been great! They help with transitions and most importantly, help fill the songs!
– Ryan Bearden, Worship Leader
Do I need a click track or to play along with a pre-set arrangement?
These pads are not progression specific. Simply play the pad in the key that your song is in, and any progression in that key will work. Give it a try – play the samples at the top of the page and play any progression in the key of the pad you are playing. The pads will sit underneath and sound beautiful. You can play on top of these pads with any instrument – keys, guitars, etc.
How can I use them to create great transitions?
When you finish a song, let the pads continue. Let them play during prayer moments. Bring them in towards the end of a moving sermon or talk. Crossfade between pads in different keys for smooth transitions from a song in one key to a song in another key. During your worship sets, you can have a music bed that never stops playing, which makes for a much more cohesive worship experience.
What hardware and software do I need to use?
Because these pads are in mp3 format, you can use them with anything. Load them into an iTunes playlist. Bring them into Ableton Live, Logic, Pro Tools, or any other DAW. Play them straight from your smartphone or tablet. Whatever workflow your band or church uses, these pads will fit.
We like to use them in ProPresenter, and we created a tutorial showing how to do that here.
If you’re looking for a solution to play them from your phone, here is a tutorial showing how to set them up in Soundboard Studio Lite on iOS (please note, this is not our app, so we cannot offer support for it).
If you’d like to go a bit more complicated and run a MIDI pedal controlling an Ableton Live setup, we’ve got you covered in this tutorial.
How do I download the pads?
When you purchase the Pads, you’ll get an email with download links. You’ll get a link to a large (~500mb) .zip file that contains all 12 mp3 files, and you’ll also get individual links to each mp3 file separately. If you download the .zip file, you don’t need to download the individual file, as the .zip file contains all the files.
You can also log into your account on the My Account page and download any downloadable products that you’ve purchased.
What if I have trouble downloading the files using the links provided?
If you have purchased the Pads but are having problems downloading them, please send us an email and let me know. We’ll get back to you ASAP with some other download options.
How do I get them on my phone/iPad/tablet/etc?
Apple does not allow you to directly download mp3 files to your iOS device (and most other mobile devices are set up this way). Getting Pads on your phone is easy, though – all you need to do is add them to iTunes and sync them to your phone. Here’s a video showing how.
Ask in the comments below and we’ll answer them.
Why did we make Pads?
The answer is simple: We wanted to use them in our church. Once we did (and we realized how awesome they are), we wanted to share them with you. Watch this video to learn more:
Hear Pads in action
We’ve created countless videos on our YouTube channel (and in the Tutorials section) featuring acoustic guitar, vocals, and Worship Tutorials Pads, but here are a few:
Passion Song - Feat. Pads 6
Jesus Paid It All - Feat. Pads 2
Fierce (Jesus Culture) - Feat. Pads 5
We absolutely love using Pads in our church and everywhere we go. Ever since we started incorporating them into our services, we have noticed a difference in our sound and worship.
– Raziel Sanchez, Worship Leader