Artist: Hillsong Worship
Album: There Is More
album info: Album Key: Gb (female), 6/8 time, 86 bpm
In our song video and tutorial, we’re in the key of C which works well for a male vocal
Listen // Stream
Our unique version of this song
In our arrangement I’m playing in the key of C, which is suited for a male lead. I’ve also slowed the song down a bit to accommodate a more acoustic feel.
This song is in 6/8 time and uses a very typical strumming pattern for 6/8 songs. As always, with a ballad type song, you’ll want to use dynamics to your advantage and strum less (and fewer strings) at times while strumming bigger at times when the song picks up.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ,... d udud udu,...
Gear used in the song video:
- Acoustic guitar: Martin CEO-7 (recorded through an AKG C214 microphone)
- Vocal microphone: Shure SM7b
- Percussion: Logic Drummer
- Virtual Instruments (Piano, Bass): Native Instruments Komplete
- Pads: Omnisphere
- Midi controller (keyboard): Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49
- Recording interface: Universal Audio Apollo 8
- Fuji X-H1
- Recording software (DAW): Apple Logic Pro X
- Video editing software: Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve